Welcome to the biggest and the most exciting karting experience in Bangalore. Driving and racing miniature, skeleton-frame, rear-engine automobiles called karts, or GoKarts. The sport originated in the United States in the 1950s after the kart had been devised from unwanted lawn-mower engines, now it’s all yours to experience the thrill of FI races at E-Zone.
Torq03 is the longest track in Bangalore and also boasts of the most powerful karts in the city. With over 40 karts of varied types, each fitted with timing devices, Torq03 brings you the most well equipped track in Bangalore. ‘Flexible’ nature of the track ensures that there will be a new and exciting challenge for you every time you visit us.
Well if it’s not enough Force India Academy – had their trials for search of the countries next best race and yes they picked E-Zone for their venue. The Force India Formula One team Driver Academy was the first phase of a driver talent hunt held in April 2011 where the aim is to identify talented Indian drivers between the ages of 14 and 17 years and nurture them over a 5 year period with a view to developing indigenous Formula 1 driving talent. The initiative aims to spot talent by conducting karting championships all across the country. The program will be conducted once every 2 years. So your thinking already?
Breaking speed records though, is far more fun than just a vacation. Zoom to Torq03 and don’t worry about getting yourself a nasty tan since it’s India’s largest indoor track. Our first class customer service completes an incredible experience for the novice racer, seasoned pro and corporate participants alike.
Located in Maratahalli inside E-Zone club and spread across one and a half acres of land, Torq03 is the best karting track in the city. The unique feature of the track at Torq03 is its ‘flexible’ nature wherein the track can be changed as and when required. This ensures that when our karting enthusiast has mastered the nuances of the present track, he can rest assured that there will soon be a new challenge waiting for him around the corner! This would enable the complete development of ones racing skills. The tarmac surface is made of asphalt giving a true racing feel to the drive due to the extra grip. At an average length of 550m, this is by far the longest track in Bangalore.
We, being enthusiastic karters ourselves, realize the need for utmost safety while enjoying this fun sport. With that in mind we have made sure that no safety issues come in the way of your enjoyment.
- Designed by experienced consultants with driver safety in mind.
- Triple stacked tyre barriers all around the track.
- Extra foamed padding around pillars for extra protection.
- Ample supply of helmets for all.
- Fire-extinguishers on the facility
- 10 feet high gallery and viewing area giving a complete view of the track.
- AMB Timing system for live timing display.
- Floodlights provide ample lights for karting in the night.
- Timing devices on all karts.
- Two 32-inch LCD TVs providing entertainment.
- Music System to rock your mind.
- Three 22-inch computer monitors showing Live Timing.
- Pantry area to provide refreshments.
- Medical first-aid kits.
- Ample parking space available
- Track Length : 550 m
- Track Width : 20 ft all around
- Surface : Asphalt.
- Barrier System : Triple stacked tyres.
- Timing System : AMB IT Systems, Australia
At the core of your fun filled karting experience lies a machine engineered to give you the best racing “feel”. Speeding in a safe environment with your body just inches above the ground makes for a heady combination of adrenaline rush and pure exhilaration. Our karts provide you with varied options to satisfy your need for speed from kid junior, kid pro, Raptor, Intruder, Evo, Dominator and Twin.